Friday, August 9, 2013

Hey there! I'm the other co-founder and author of Zero Second Cooldown, David Lin! My job here will be to keep y'all updated on the mobile technology industry. But I know you guys already have news sources like Engadget and The Verge. There's no competing with sites like that, and there's no reason either. They do quality work and it's impossible for a small project like this to even approach their level of coverage.

So what I'm here to do is provide editorials, reviews, and rants. To analyze and challenge the industry, to spur thinking rather than incite spec wars, and to just plain drool over and bash on tech are my aims with Zero Second Cooldown. Everything from iOS7's design choices to Haswell's potential for a fanless tablet design will be scrutinized here, without any punches pulled.

With that being said, I can't express enough how valuable the comments section really is. Keep your inner-fanboy in Engadget territory, however, as I hope to see open-minded and thoughtful discussion here. Yes, the articles I post will have clear conclusions and opinions represented, but that doesn't mean they're the only ones. They should never feel like more than a jumping-off point for your own opinions to manifest and challenge or accept.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I'm terribly at writing introductions (never ask to see my attempts at writing fantasy novels), but hopefully I'll fare better with actual articles haha. Thanks for taking a look at our site, and we hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment